Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly
(07-24-2017, 09:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: My point was that bad people do not make a bad mosque.  Although I am gathering that these are the leaders of the church based on the stories?

That would be worse than a few bad members.  Though still not an indictment of the entire congregation.

While I vehemently disagree with their stance on blacks and women that doesn't sound like a danger to the community unless it rolls over into them attacking those people in the streets.  

A danger to the community is someone who burns down a place of worship over their own bias.

Two questions:

1) How does one "work on a file" and not "comes off gay"?  Does he have to use very poor penmanship?

2) What if she wasn't a proper woman?   Dressed like a man say.  Would that make a difference?

lol that is the congregation. its not a good place. Feel free to come down to visit next vacation.

As to your questions....

1. No need to go into detail about what I do for a living given the history of people on this board going through posters personal lives. Besides no one cares outside of the people who behave like children.

2. Women dress like women. Men dress like men. Not sure what world you live in but in my world women want to be beautiful and dress as women.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly - StLucieBengal - 07-24-2017, 11:18 AM