Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bob Costas' Halfway House/Kaepernick interview
(07-23-2017, 05:18 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You can be really good and a distraction, and be employed.
You can be mediocre and not a distraction, and be employed.

You can't be mediocre AND a distraction, and be employed.

Just look at Tim Tebow and Greg Hardy. Tim Tebow was a media circus distraction and wasn't great, so he went out of the league. Greg Hardy was a huge distraction, but was great, so he got another chance.

If you're great, people will put up with whatever, but if you're not, they won't. It's that simple.

Correct. And I have no problem with that type of thinking.

But, I'm still going to call out teams signing these worse players and they try to make it about his play. Based on play alone, he should be in the league and could at least compete for a starting QB position on a few teams.

Also, Tebow was never good. Sure, fun to watch and should have been given a legit chance after 1 year. That's a small sample size. Kaepernick has started 5 different seasons and has made the NFC Championship game twice, winning one of them.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I do believe Tebow and Kaepernick should both have been given chances.

Greg Hardy? Not at all. Granted, great player, but terrible human being.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob Costas' Halfway House/Kaepernick interview - wolfkaosaun - 07-24-2017, 02:52 PM