Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly
(07-24-2017, 11:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: I think my questions were misunderstood.

1) How does a person not "come off gay" while working on a file.  If the person is working on a customer's job site I can understand that (and disagree) but if they are simply working in their own office I wondered how that would work.

2) Does the way she dresses affect whether she come visit the job site?  Follow up based on the response given above: Is there a dress code that women must dress in dresses/skirt to work for you?

I don't need to know what the job is, where it is located or the name of it at all.  I don't care about that.

We are not just job site related. We have a lot of client interaction. I have had these guys verbally attack a woman for how she was handling paperwork. They have also done the same with gay men. One of the reasons why I said this place is full of nut jobs.

They told me that do not want any homosexuals touching or working their files. I allow my gay employee to work them with the caveat that he watches himself. It's a big money file and I won't stop his ability to work it and earn more for himself.

As for #2 I am not sure what you are talking about... are you referring to my employees or the woman who runs the security company that is over charging them to do the work?

All my employees have dress codes. Professional. We work in an office environment that goes outside when needed to supervise or coordinate.

There are no jeans. Men typically go suits/sport jacket or business casual (cotton pants/polo. Women go dresses/skirts typically . I have not had one wear anything else that I can remember.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly - StLucieBengal - 07-24-2017, 03:44 PM