Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FBI seizes smashed hard drives from Debbie Wasserman Schultz aides.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18925/fbi-seizes-smashes-hard-drives-dws-it-aides-robert-kraychik

In may DWS was threatening capital police trying to protect these people. Seems they have a lot of access to democrats and some sketchy behavior.

Quote:FBI Seizes Smashes Hard Drives From DWS' IT Aides

Pakistani Muslim Family Under Investigation Still Employed With DWS

July 24, 2017 871 views

Joe Raedle/Getty Images
The FBI has seized smashed hard drives from Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s (D-FL) IT administrator, reported The Daily Caller on Sunday.

Wasserman-Schultz’s IT administrator is Imran Awan, a Muslim Pakistani national. Awan and two of his brothers, Abid and Jamal, have managed IT services for several Democrat representatives; including members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Awan and three of his relatives are under criminal investigation for “serious violation on the House IT network;” they had access to the emails of more than two dozen House Democrats via their IT roles.

Imran Awan “abruptly moved out of his longtime home” following the February revelation of a criminal investigation into his and his family’s conduct, subsequently renting his home to a military couple.

Awan’s tenants, a Marine Corps veteran man married to a Navy officer woman, said the Awan family “left in a huge hurry.”

“[I found] wireless routers, hard drives that look like they tried to destroy, laptops, [and] a lot of brand new expensive toner,” said the Marine. It looks like government-issued equipment. We turned that stuff over [to the authorities].”

Via The Daily Caller:

The Marine said Imran wanted the hard drives back so desperately that he threatened to sue the renter for stealing them.

“It was unbelievable. I don’t know where they get off thinking they’re going to sue us for items we have no obligation to hold onto,” he said.

Imran came to the house for the items “three to four times,” but the Marine wouldn’t let him enter.

“Their lawyer contacted us today via email and said we owed $350 in late charges and the items he left in the house,” the Marine said.

The Marine heard about the House investigation on the radio, and by that time, he had noticed other bizarre signs of desperation from his landlord.

“When we first moved in, a mailman came with certified mail from the House of Representatives. We were trying to be nice and signed for it. They lost their shit, saying ‘why did you sign for it, this is illegal!’ It was certified from the [Chief Administrative Officer of the House],” he said.

“The postman came a second time with a certified letter and I called Imran on the spot, asking ‘what do you want me to do.’ He said ‘just send him away, I’m homeless.’ They refused to forward their mail.”

Imran’s brother Abid has also been evasive about his location, failing to provide an accurate address for delivery of court materials in a lawsuit in which he is accused of defrauding the brothers’ stepmother. Imran’s wife, Hina, has traveled to Pakistan since the probe was revealed, according to neighbors.

The Marine said Imran wanted the hard drives back so desperately that he threatened to sue the renter for stealing them.

The Awan family is also being investigated for fraud, allegedly placing “ghost employees” on a congressional payroll. They have been paid over $4 million in salary between 2009 and 2017.

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) - who employed Awan with his congressional staff budget - suggested the Awan family may be falsely targeted by Capitol Police because of they are Muslims. “I wanted to be sure individuals are not being singled out because of their nationalities or their religion,” he said.

No arrests have been made in the case.

Wasserman-Schultz still employs the Awans as IT administrators with her congressional staff budget. In May, she indirectly threatened Capitol Police Chief Matthew Verderosa with "consequences" for keeping a laptop belonging to Awan as evidence in an ongoing criminal investigation.

H/T Luke Rosiak at The Daily Caller.

Follow Robert Kraychik on Twitter.

Messages In This Thread
FBI seizes smashed hard drives from Debbie Wasserman Schultz aides. - StLucieBengal - 07-24-2017, 04:29 PM