Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name 3 players who have to have career years to insure playoff return.
(07-24-2017, 02:57 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: That is true, but something we also have an issue with is health. Green and Eifert both went out for the season last year and we saw how our offense went.

I do agree, it does balance out in a sense. And I do think our defense always gives us a chance. But we saw our offense when Ogbuehi started and when Fisher started.

If those 3 have career years, then I'm 99% positive we make the playoffs. The 1% is barring injury.

I'm also excited to see Minter on defense. We finally have a LB in the middle who can cover very well and I think adds a dynamic to the linebacking corp we haven't had in quite some time when it comes to the MLB psoition.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I actually see Minter as a bit of a lateral move.  Sure, he's a bit younger, definitely more athletic.  But, we gain in pass coverage, we lose in ass at the point of contact, in the hole...  Which is why I chose Vigil as my LB in my defensive 3.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name 3 players who have to have career years to insure playoff return. - SunsetBengal - 07-24-2017, 07:07 PM