Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A hidden thing that I like about this years team
(07-25-2017, 08:35 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: In the past we have focused on powerhouse builds for our teams, trying to match the division 'persona'

I think the focus has shifted to "lets put the best team on the field to win in the playoffs'
Instead of "lets put the best team on the field to win the AFCN"

This is what I'm hoping anyways.

Why build your team around 6 games (2 of which are against the Browns), when the division winner is usually in the wildcard round anyways. Might as well build a team that competes well against the playoff type teams.

This is the best team i have ever seen on paper.

One game at a time but in the end we have to win the Division to surely be in the Playoffs, then we can face that team
we all know is the one to beat. With this speed and physicality that we added it is possible, but of course our HC always
makes me wonder especially against great coaching.

(07-25-2017, 09:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good post, I do love the added speed. But let's not forget watching the Steelers run for 75 yards against us in the 4th quarter 10 years ago. There is nothing more frustrating than watching the clock run  as teams like the Steeler's ram the ball down our throats when we knew they were going to run the ball, but too weak on DL ad LB to stop it

Billings dude, i don't see teams running on this guy. He will be better than Peko, quote me on that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A hidden thing that I like about this years team - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2017, 12:54 PM