Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals
(07-27-2017, 07:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Zeitler has been the better pass blocker, Boling the better run blocker but Boling is good at pass blocking too and can
pull in the running game very well. I wanted both Whit and Zeit over Kirkpatrick myself but that was before the crazy
amount of dough these guys were offered. Whit is pretty old to get a 3 year deal and Zeit was WAY overpaid IMHO.

We will see about the line, overall it could be better especially in the run game but we all know Og is not going to be
better than Whit this year. This isn't going to happen but he should significantly improve.

I wanted a backup plan too man, i guess the backup plan is if Og continues to struggle we move Fisher to LT and
Andre to RT. But from what we have all seen so far Og is much better this Offseason, nice for him to finally get an
Offseason to actually work on everything and buff up.

But back to the thread, we have as good of an arsenal as anybody if they live up to their potential and stay healthy.

This is my honest opinion. We are stacked with weapons even if some are unproven rookies at this point.

It's good to hear Og is looking better at LT. But I'm still worried about the line. Bodine was a weak link last year and now his poor play is over shadowed by the departure of Z and Whit. I just hope they know what their doing cause this FA and draft went by and they seemed to give the impression that the line is fine and dandy. Maybe they see good things in Westerman, Mayock seemed impressed with him.

As far as the offensive talent I agree 100% if these guys live up to the hype and we stay healthy look out. I've been saying this is the year it all comes together. I just hope all this potential talent on offense isn't wasted due to poor line play and the fact that Brown & Co seemed content with it would make it even more frustrating than it already is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals - TKUHL - 07-27-2017, 08:55 PM