Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals
With the off field issues they just don't really register with me anywhere near as much as how they play the game. 
This insane foolishness of expecting every player to be a pillar of the community, goody two shoes, and on and on is flat out stuff of ivory towering. 
I've worked with people who have never been in trouble with the law, got straight A's in school and yet were just lousy at their jobs and worked with guys who never seemed to stay out of trouble, flunked out in 9th grade and always got the job done right..
I'll take someone who is somewhat questionable at times, but can do the job right every time over the goody two shoes who couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions stamped on the heel every single time.. lol 
Then again most of my friends have been arrested multiple times, but have fixed their lives after the fact..
You know..a lot of people would never give a stranger their spare change.  I'll give someone my spare change if they have a good enough bulls**t story.. That's entertaining and I'll pay for good entertainment.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals - grampahol - 07-28-2017, 07:23 AM