Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Judiciary Committee calling for Special Counsel and an investigation
(07-30-2017, 12:15 PM)Benton Wrote: If they're this disconnected, disarrayed and desperate six no Thea in, in not sure what they're going to do come reelection, or what the GOP is going to do with the midterms. I would've thought falling back in "it's all clintons fault" would've been the re election Hail Mary.

I just hope to hell that Trump stays in office for the entire term.  He's a gift.  His hardcore supporters will stick by him him matter what.  Other people will hold steady b/c he's their sledgehammer against the establishment and does a good job of consistently insulting libs.  That's pretty much all it takes for the base, really.  They need to keep venting after 8 years of president Black Guy to keep their widdle feewings from being threatened again.   A cheerleader is literally all they want, and they have it now.  If Pence takes over, I think it unifies the GOP and gives them a new lease on life with a POTUS who's every bit as evil as Trump, but much more competent as a politican. 

Trump has proven himself a failure as a dealmaker with the healthcare loss.  That was his big "strength" and it's out there for all to see as a lie.  Add that to the fact that life isn't going to get any better for the blue collar voters that shifted his way last November, and you have a gift to Dems in 2020.  None of those people will give one shit about him repealing regulations for big business.  Most won't care about the stock market either, because less and less of them own stock.  They live paycheck to paycheck.

6 plus months of Trump has yielded plenty of evidence to prove him unfit.  Just imagine what 4 full years will do.  People will be so sick of his tweets and sixth-grade playground talk that they'll elect an empty Dem suit to get rid of his ass.  Hopefully the Dems will have enough juice in the house by then to launch real investigations into him and his associates and let him end his life in prison.

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Judiciary Committee calling for Special Counsel and an investigation - samhain - 07-30-2017, 01:01 PM