Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out
(08-08-2015, 03:49 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: This shows how little you actually pay attention to Wayne and Sanu.

Sanu had 9 drops in 2014. Wayne had 9 drops in 2014.
Sanu had only 8 less receptions than Wayne.
Sanu also had a higher percentage number of targeted passes caught. 57.1% to 55.2%.
Sanu had more yards (790 to 779) and more touchdowns (5 to 2) and less fumbles (0 to 1) than Wayne did last year.

Yes, Wayne was targeted 18 more times, but let's not act like he's what he once was.
Also, Sanu is faster than every tight end on this team. Even if you look at 40 times.
Sanu: 4.67
Eifert: 4.68
Kroft: 4.75
Not sure what CJ's was, as he doesn't have an official time. But even so, Sanu is faster than those tight ends who are certainly going to be playing.

Also, Sanu is not the fastest guy, but he can make spectacular catches and is great with yards after the catch. In fact, Sanu had more yards last year than Jones did in 2013 (granted Jones had more touchdowns).

So no. Wayne wouldn't start over Sanu and we shouldn't sign him.
 I would add there is zero chance Wayne contributes on special teams so we would be paying a 4th best WR who make take 5 to 10 snaps a game 3 to 4 million. The more I think about it, the more I think Wayne is not a great option for this team now as he is also 1 year older
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out - Luvnit2 - 08-08-2015, 09:36 AM