Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out
(08-07-2015, 04:21 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Greg did have a great day at practice on Thursday. Huge difference from his first workout after Wright went on IR when he wrong some wrong routes on air. Lewis openly challenged Little when they signed him - essentially said this is his last chance - and Greg seems to be taking to that. Spoke with Al Saunders at length about Greg and it's the same ol, same ol -- all the physical tools, needs to focus 100 percent of the time. Al said that light goes on at different points for different guys. He didn't say it has gone on for Greg, but that he's aware of it and is working on it. For his part, Greg said he needs to have a good camp and preseason to make. I'll let y'all decide how you feel about this, or what it means, but looking at the roster and what they're running out there without M. Jones -- there is room at the back of the receiver room for Greg Little.

I was wondering why they brought Little back when he couldn't even get on the field much last year when everyone was hurt.  He must have made a lot of progress for them to do that.  I wish him well.  I'm also a little worried about Jones getting hurt again.  Can we count on him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out - BonnieBengal - 08-08-2015, 09:50 AM