Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(07-31-2017, 05:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess some may vote who knew better back in November, but we shall see.

Maybe.  Ninja

And yet I am surrounded on line by people who do not believe any of it.  Fake news!  Witch hunt!  

People who simply refuse to acknowledge reality but rather claim it's all just an ideological attack.  As if Trump has stuck to any particular ideology short of pretending he's running his business still.

I'm surrounded by them in my line of work. I don't talk to them about it much. I shake my head, roll my eyes, I smirk. My best guess is they just buy the fake news bit. People in general seem to be looking more for affirmation than information. It doesn't help when reputable news sources have to retract a story in their rush to be first. Trump pounces on it, and his supporters now have their proof that the witch-hunt narrative is true. To them, the establishment is trying to undermine the outsider. I just see incompetence.

Personally I think the guy's a joke, and has been since at least the late 80's. I find it maddening to follow his administration's day to day bungling. I just sit back and wait for him to go away.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - jason - 07-31-2017, 06:30 PM