Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(07-31-2017, 06:49 PM)hollodero Wrote: bfine didn't vote for Trump either.

Some voices said he will grow personally, it comes with the job. Some believed in better health care with coverage for all for a fraction of the cost or all the other demagogry. Those are the ones who should be disappointed around now. Embarrassed, if you will, although no one should feel that way for an honest error of judgment, we all had those I guess.

When Trumpism light hit my country and came to govern, it took people about a year of chaos and broken utopian promises to get real (which they did), so there should be "hope". Though it did help that we have more but one influential political alternative. My guess would be that many stick to Trump no matter what, with all denial tactics necessary, because the alternative could only be siding with liberals. (This was my monthly rant against the two-party system, to be repeated in September.)

PS I know there are libertarians too. That as far as I can tell pretty much get excluded from public perception. How do libertarians feel about Trump?

I truly feel that we are at the crossroads in this country. The two party system isn't cutting it anymore. People like my dad who know better voted for Trump because the guy they liked lost in the primaries, and for one reason or another they just couldn't stand Hillary Clinton. There seems to be unending gridlock in our federal government. It trickles down, and the rest of us just lob insults like libtard, snowflake, and republic***t at each other on line. It was amusing at first, but I've grown tired of it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - jason - 07-31-2017, 06:59 PM