Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(07-31-2017, 11:08 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cute what you did there. My how considerate you are by making the poll anonymous because Trump supporters are supposed to be embarrassed.

(07-31-2017, 11:35 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
He couldn't care less about a poll. He coulda just asked all two people point blank if they still support Trump.
Similar to a loaded question. Makes a poll anonymous based on a false presupposition that Trump voters are embarrassed, so by answering the poll you are admitting to being embarrassed.

Mellow

(07-31-2017, 11:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I figured there might be someone who either voted for Trump and doesn't want to admit it, or has actual concerns but doesn't want to give up the fight.

Of course someone could just answer "no". That wouldn't mean they were embarrassed at all.

However (since I'm feeling up to it tonight) this is a legitimate, serious question. Given the embarrassing things the POTUS has said and done over the last six months, his lack of actual accomplishments, his tweets, etc I have asked many voters here, on FB, in real life, if they are reconsidered at all.

Some have doubts, most say that he was better than Clinton, a few have said they can't believe they voted for him and would not again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - GMDino - 07-31-2017, 11:58 PM