Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-08-2015, 11:05 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: See above. So we should be able to strip someone of their liberty though they have committed no crime? If they have not had an abortion int he world where abortions are illegal, then no crime is committed, yet their liberty is being stripped by the government as a result because they are now being forced to have something literally living off of them that they did not give permission for.

This is the second time that you've asked me this exact question, and the second time that I'm answering it plainly.  No...we should not be allowed to strip someone of their liberty even though they have committed no crime.  This is an exact reason why I'm against abortion.

And you're making the same argument that people made for the bakery that didn't want to bake cakes for certain people.  Of course, that bakery should not be allowed to strip its customers of their liberty, but at the same time, to a degree, you're stripping the bakery owners of their liberty by not allowing them to discriminate.  Well, supposedly.

No one should be allowed to end the pursuit of happiness of another human.  This goes for not being allowed to discriminate against gays because you're a Christian, and not being allowed to murder a fetus because you don't want to be responsible for a fetus.  Of course someone is going to cry that their liberty is being violated, but when they're violating someone else's liberty, their argument is thrown out.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-08-2015, 11:20 AM