Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs.
(07-27-2017, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He didn't play dirty at all last year, completely agree he cleaned up that shit.

Burfict just flies around the field like no other, remember watching one game last year when we were losing and he
just thumped some guy so hard it just stood out. Still stands out in my mind, even when we lose he is fun to watch.

With him being in this good of shape he should be even funner to watch this year. Want him to retire a Bengal.

He would be like a living God in Pitt, it is that he is a Bengal that he gets the "Dirty" card from people who are not
in the know. He plays like the great LB's used to play and i think is the leading candidate to be the best LB'er in the
NFL this year after Kuechly's concussion troubles.

Dead on, Nate.  

The bully is always the bully until someone punches him in the nose.  Well, Burfict did just that (metaphorically, speaking) and you would think the world was going to end.  I think the world would similarly end if someone blind side shot Brady and knocked him out.  It will never happen because certain teams are allowed to hold and they know it.  

I am more excited about Burfict than any other player on the defensive side of the ball.  The defense is just different when he is out there, and if he is in great shape, well...I think that it could be a top 5 unit easily...maybe higher.  

With a bit more "complementary football", where the offense and running game has longer, sustained drives, I think they could be one of the best, if not THE best in the NFL and it all starts with Burfict.  

In addition, I love what I know about guys like Glasgow...who might seem a bit like an obscure piece, but if he can help plug up the middle and be a solid rotational player, guys like Billings will be even stronger in their pass rush.  Glasgow seems to have a bit of that Krumrie Red-ass, which I LOVE in my players.  No more soft-spoken guys...I want a defense that is breathing fire and after they knock your ass down (fat ass, piggy), they don't even let you back up.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs. - Luvnit2 - 07-27-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs. - 3wt - 07-27-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs. - Brimey - 07-27-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs. - McC - 07-27-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs. - SHRacerX - 08-01-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: Burfict dropped 15 to 20 lbs. - treee - 07-27-2017, 08:34 PM