Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priebus resigns; Gen. John Kelly new CoS
(08-01-2017, 09:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, we're one step away from a military junta.  I marvel daily at the sure hyperbolic insanity of both the rabidly pro and anti-Trump forces.  Seriously, you all need to get a grip.

1 Calm yourself.  2 Trump saying douchey things isn't exactly news.  3 When dealing with an opponent he says whatever comes to mind that he believes will hurt them.  3 Trump practically worships Mattis and Kelly.  5 Even if your first statement held water, Trump overwhelmingly received the military vote. 6 Again, Trump made hyperbole popular and everyone seems to be scrambling to engage in the latest trend.

1 I am calm. Why does repeating what Trump has said or done give you the impression I need to calm myself? At the risk of seeming upset by asking, but isn't telling a cal person to calm themselves the same type of hyperbole you're complaining about?

2 Saying douchey things about one POW applies to all POWs. Who was he trying to hurt when he claimed his prep school education provided the same military training as the military?

3 Attacking their military background is an indication Trump does not respect their military service. Publicly casting doubt on intelligence reports headed by career military officers IOT discredit said reports is disrespectful.

4 Only until they get the Jeff Sessions treatment. The one consistent trait Trump has demonstrated is his inconsistency. Not only related to topics such as healthcare, his political ideology and party affiliation, choice of spouse, but also his opinion regarding advisors and business associates. It's only a matter of time before Trump plunging the knife in their backs, too.

5 I don't know if Trump "overwhelmingly" received the military vote, sounds like hyperbole to me, but in polls published in The Army times Trump was almost if not just as unpopular as Hillary among service members. Like I've said many times, choosing between Trump and Hillary was like choosing which sexually transmitted disease would you like; gonorrhea or chlamydia. Just because more people choose gonorrhea doesn't mean they like gonorrhea. Just means they like chlamydia less. They both cause burning urination, but the Republicans only talked about how bad chlamydia was for four years on Fox.

6 Trump made hyperbole popular? And "everyone" is following his example? Really? Everyone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Priebus resigns; Gen. John Kelly new CoS - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-01-2017, 11:01 AM