Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-01-2017, 05:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Am I embarrassed for voting for Trump? No.

Am I embarrassed at the behavior of Congress (particularly the GOP) for not rallying behind, or supporting their President? Yes.

I, personally, do not understand this attitude. The POTUS is not the head of the legislature, they are not in charge of it in any way, they are not superior to them or their leader. Especially when a POTUS has an agenda that is contrary to the party platform he was elected under there is zero reason why those in Congress should support the policies of the POTUS.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - Belsnickel - 08-01-2017, 05:52 PM