Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-01-2017, 05:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I, personally, do not understand this attitude. The POTUS is not the head of the legislature, they are not in charge of it in any way, they are not superior to them or their leader. Especially when a POTUS has an agenda that is contrary to the party platform he was elected under there is zero reason why those in Congress should support the policies of the POTUS.

Because many of those in Congress ran on some of the very same points in the President's agenda.  The biggest being the repeal and replace of the ACA.  The mere fact that Congress as an entity can't sit down and come up with a plan that works for most of Americans, is mind boggling.  Studies show that more people have been adversely affected by the ACA, than those who have benefitted from it.  Yet, when they consider going back to free market, Leftists complain that 24 Million Americans would then be without health care coverage.  However, I hear and read polls that say that without a mandate, over 15 Million Americans wouldn't even purchase coverage.  So, let's ponder for a moment, 24M minus 15M equals 9M, or roughly 3% of all Americans.  Certainly those in that 3% can be absorbed into some sort of medicade expansion program.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - SunsetBengal - 08-01-2017, 06:32 PM