Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-01-2017, 06:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'd like to see those studies because I don't believe them. Obamacare eliminates lifetime caps on coverage which means your insurance can't stop paying for your treatment. Insurance companies can't deny you or a family member due to a pre-existing condition. Every policy must include a bare minimum of services so insurance companies can't sell you a POS policy. Those are just three points which positively affects everyone who has insurance. Even those policies which aren't Obamacare policies. Obamacare isn't perfect and definitely has its share of warts, but it is head and shoulders superior to anything the Republicans have proposed.

So then, why are providers drying up in some markets?  We're not talking about the bulk of working Americans that have employer sponsored health coverage, or the Seniors on Medicare, or even the indigents on Medicade, but that small percentage that must purchase their individual policies on the exchanges.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - SunsetBengal - 08-01-2017, 06:59 PM