Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-01-2017, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I'm not an expert in the industry, and I won't even remotely claim to be.  But, from a citizen's point of view, customers not being able to purchase health coverage over State lines seems to be a big issue in restriction of free market solution.  Since the Federal Government feels compelled to be involved, why not do something to help the matter?  Why not make every company that wishes to provide health coverage in the US, be Federally Licensed to do so, in the entire US?

I think I missed this post. The state restrictions are an issue, but maybe not as big an issue as you might think. Most people get their insurance through their employer or Medicare/Medicaid. So approximately 80% of households won't be shopping for individual health insurance policies across state lines. Your employer limits your choice of policies way more than not being able to purchase an out of state policy.

Messages In This Thread
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-03-2017, 09:44 AM