Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know
(08-04-2017, 09:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think the point to people's anger in this thread is the new rules will not be enforced "evenly" across the league. Do you think any zebra will have the balls to enforce the penalty that causes Harrison or any other member of the pitt cheap shot army to be ejected from a game? The answer is simple...No, unless the game is against New England, but even then they won't eject anyone from pitt because the new rule says they have to miss the next game. Just not going to happen and that is why people are pissed, it handicaps 90% of the league and allows a select few teams to just carry on like always.

(08-04-2017, 11:29 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I am not ripping the Steelers for a "random" reason.  Do you really think anything will change?  The rules weren't enforced against the Steelers then and they won't be now.  But Vontaze Burfict will be penalized way over and above what he should be.

Let's just wait and see what happens. 

As I've already said I get the frustration. I've been there with all of you several times. But the fact of the matter is, the steelers aren't nearly as favored as we like to believe they are. I've seen other steeler games in addition to when they play us. And they get called for penalties. A lot. They aren't exempt from the rules. So yes, if a cheap shot is taken, I expect that player to be ejected regardless of what team he plays for. Plus Burfict wasn't penalized all that much last year, was he? Nothing he would have been ejected for anyway...  We need to get over that notion that the NFL is trying to rig every season so the steelers win it all. If that were the case they'd have over 12 super bowl rings by now.

Bottom line, no need to go into "well the steelers will get away with it so big deal" when someone posts about rule changes. Save it for if/when it happens during the season. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know - Pat5775 - 08-05-2017, 02:30 AM