Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know
(08-05-2017, 02:30 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Let's just wait and see what happens. 

As I've already said I get the frustration. I've been there with all of you several times. But the fact of the matter is, the steelers aren't nearly as favored as we like to believe they are. I've seen other steeler games in addition to when they play us. And they get called for penalties. A lot. They aren't exempt from the rules. So yes, if a cheap shot is taken, I expect that player to be ejected regardless of what team he plays for. Plus Burfict wasn't penalized all that much last year, was he? Nothing he would have been ejected for anyway...  We need to get over that notion that the NFL is trying to rig every season so the steelers win it all. If that were the case they'd have over 12 super bowl rings by now.

Bottom line, no need to go into "well the steelers will get away with it so big deal" when someone posts about rule changes. Save it for if/when it happens during the season. 

How many times do I need to tell you I can say whatever I want to say within the rules of this forum?   So telling me to "save it" is beyond your authority and not appreciated.  You're wrong about the Steelers not being favored over other teams, and you are quick to jump on it and preach incessantly, so I'm wondering what the hell your motives are.  Why defend the Steelers so much?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know - BonnieBengal - 08-05-2017, 09:43 AM