Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ investigating Harvard racist admissions policy
(08-04-2017, 09:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: Being that you folks have been using the word "lying" so freely, I'd never thought you'd notice.
True, the Times didn't lie, rather they were inaccurate....same can be said about your president.

Of course I can't prove that Harvard uses race to rank intelligence, but I certainly can call it preponderance of the evidence.

For future reference keep in mind that there have been many studies linking race to intelligence levels that can't be
pinned on "rightists".

Well well lookie here, speaking of preponderance of the evidence...a dissertation study on race and IQ gets earns this Phd his degree from where else but... Harvard!
https://thinkprogress.org/the-inside-story-of-the-harvard-dissertation-that-became-too-racist-for-heritage-3a14238f662e/

Why are Asians so smart?
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psychoanalysis-now/2016/07/what-makes-asians-so-smart/

"Opportunity rankings" you say?  Based on leftist rhetoric shouldn't it be white applicants at the very top of Harvards racist list?  

"My" president displayed none of the pathologies "yours" does, especially the daily lying.

Of course you cannot prove Harvard uses race to rank intelligence; you cannot even show there is a "preponderance of evidence" they do. But you'll speak of "racists lists" anyway. Because you do not adhere to (or perhaps do not understand) the professional standards of observation and reporting you demand of the MSM.

Harvard allows right wing applicants into its programs (especially law) so yes, some guy wrote a racist dissertation which became a problem when he went to work for the Heritage foundation.  Can it be that you really think one outlier dissertation in one department creates a "preponderance" of evidence that Harvard ranks students according to race? You perhaps did not understand that views expressed in a student dissertation does not represent university policy?

Hard to know what you mean by "leftist rhetoric" when conclude from it that white applicants should be at the top of some "racist list."  Leftists have always opposed racial rankings of people. Rightists support it. Still, as your own link above shows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: DOJ investigating Harvard racist admissions policy - Dill - 08-05-2017, 04:57 PM