Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage
(08-05-2017, 10:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Better for him to have the jitters now I guess. It is concerning that the first kicker in the draft is struggling. Not to mention when we took him in the draft, which I thought was too soon. Not going to get into the Gonzales was better debate, if we thought he was the better of the two fine, but to have the confidence in him to jump the gun in the draft with some very good players on the board is more concerning to me.

funny so many people wanted competition at kicker, so we evaluate and draft a kicker.. and now that he has competition and not just given the job some worry it could be a wasted pick.. you can;t have it both ways... besides  any other player picked in that round still would have to prove he can make the team.. you have no idea if that would have happen

here is a good example:  from 2010 to 2013 really no 5th rounder made a real impact on this team... last three years we have drafted well with 5th round picks ... so again we roll the dice with a kicker n 5th round.. not the end of the world if he gets cut
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage - Essex Johnson - 08-05-2017, 10:51 PM