Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage
(08-06-2017, 12:29 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 5th rounders don;t usually make an impact and are probably gone 50 percent of the time within a couple years.. i think you can relax a bit on the outrage  .... and i could care less what Gonzales does if he makes the team.. it is what Bullock or Elliot does for us that will matter for me.  

I get what your saying but why make the odds worse by drafting a kicker in the 5th, and not even the highest ranked kicker at that. Just because our 5th round picks havent panned out lately is a horrible example. Everyone wanted competition, and most would have been happy with a 7th round/UDFA kicker. People are upset because someone was so confident in this kid that they drafted him where they did and over the consensus #1 kicker. Right now the competition we are getting out of a 5th round pick is equal to that of a UDFA or walk on. He's fighting for a job against a guy who has been on 5 teams in 5 years. I hope the guy gets his shit together and starts making some kicks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage - TKUHL - 08-06-2017, 01:32 AM