Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The deep state leaks Trump conversations with foreign leaders
(08-05-2017, 11:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: My thought on this is that Trump likely would green light anything Pence wanted to push in terms of a radical Christian agenda, so that won't change if he was President. 

At the same time, the fact that Pence would likely have a fully functioning executive branch, something that Trump doesn't have, and his agenda could actually be executed. 

Yea that's where the experienced part I mentioned comes in.  With so much confusion and chaos with the Trump administration, I don't see him getting much done or winning a second term (if he even makes it out of his first).  My hope is that we can win back seats in the mid-term.  Dems have taken a page from the Reps in focusing on down ballot elections for 2018.

I do have a question for anyone that would like to answer.  Who do you guys think would be good Dem candidates for the 2020 presidential election? I usually wait to see what my options are in the primaries. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The deep state leaks Trump conversations with foreign leaders - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 08-06-2017, 02:04 AM