Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage
(08-05-2017, 09:10 PM)BoBengal Wrote: If you remember (as mentioned above), Bullock's lone miss of the season was because our own Coaching Staff changed to a "delayed snap count" when Houston called a time-out to "ice the kicker"... unfortunately, our Coaches didn't communicate and forgot to tell our kicker who was still out in the middle of the field trying to stay focused.  He then jumped early and tried to stop but was too late, then had to kick when the snap process started.  The whole snap-hold-kick operation was an out-of-sync mess, which sucked because he made from that spot earlier in the game.

Bullock had a good season with us last year and appears to be continuing those successful efforts into the pre-season of 2017.  I have my money on the NFL-proven Bullock to win this job.

You are saying that whole situation was unintentional...I almost could say it was intentional.  Regardless, he has been solid, but for some reason I am pulling for Elliott. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage - SHRacerX - 08-06-2017, 01:26 PM