Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-06-2017, 07:46 AM)Belsnickel Wrote:
So would you say that every conservative that stated in 2008 onward that Obama was not there president, of which there were many, was not accepting the result of the election?
All of those that held marches and protests against him while stating as such? I mean, it happened, maybe not to the degree we see now because as little experience as Obama had he was still a more palatable candidate to most than Trump, but it did happen with some frequency.

The whole "not my president" mantra was definitely the motto of many conservatives during the Obama era, and that is where it really got its start. I didn't vote for Obama, and I didn't vote for Trump, but I was never one of these people. I just have to say that the crying about folks saying this and trying to say they are not accepting the results of the election doesn't carry much weight when this is just a perpetuation of behavior from the other side of the aisle for 8 years that was never spoken out against by those trying to say it is bad now.

Yes I would. Aat least they weren't rioting, burning things, and attacking people, though. So while idiotic, still within their right to be idiots. Granted, the Republicans didn't spend the buildup to the 2008 election talking about how if the Democrats didn't accept the results of the election, it would be the end of democracy, and it would ruin our democracy, etc. So while still idiotic, at least not blatantly instantly hypocritical.

"They did it first, Mom!" Ah yes, that has always been a good excuse, even more so from the group that tries to claim moral/intellectual/educational superiority.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - TheLeonardLeap - 08-06-2017, 01:53 PM