Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-06-2017, 01:15 AM)tigerseye Wrote: I'm embarrassed that the swamp didn't get the message from the US citizens and are now proving beyond a reasonable doubt that they are truly the cancer that is killing our nation.

I'm embarrassed that the swamp is using Mueller to come up with anything he can to stop what President Trump is doing.

The swamp is scared to death that their deeds will be investigated. Both sides are guilty as hell. Trump wanted to take this on and drain the swamp or at least try. All the citizens should be behind him 100%.

I'm afraid I have bad news for you, but I'm sure you won't believe them anyway. When Trump said he's going to drain the swamp, right after he said Mexico pays for a wall and that everybody will get great healthcare for a fraction of the cost, he lied.
That's all. He lied. There's no reason to believe otherwise. He appointed Goldman Sachs people to his cabinet, Wall street guys, the pure definition of swamp. And a senator. And a woman called DeVos who did nothing to prove her worth as having her family spend money to the republicans. He nominated Rick Perry of all people. This is the swamp. He has done nothing, zero, no attempt to drain any swamp. The only "outsider" in his cabinet is this sleepy doctor who bragged about himself being a knife-swinging bad boy in his youth. Forgot hs name and not worth googling it. Yey.
Why would you still believe he would drain anything? That he can and that he actually wants to? What other than saying it on a rally as he ever done to prove that to you? He wants to be good friends with all the terrific people, the lobbyists, the CEOs. He only wants to drain those that oppose him personally. Has nothing to do with what he promised to you.

He just said it. He lied. If you disagree, please provide an example of him actually doing a draining effort.

--
Also, I'm still waiting for you to provide your trustworthy news sources. Don't keep them a secret.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - hollodero - 08-06-2017, 03:21 PM