Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-06-2017, 03:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Then couldn't the right wing say that the left started it with Al Gore and Obama was them having to lie in it?

See? This is why that's a stupid excuse. It will never end. Stop trying to defend the people who rioted after the election.

Was there a large movement of people saying that Bush wasn't their president? I remember a lot of people with "don't blame me, I voted for Gore" stickers, but I don't recall the whole "not my president" movement kicking off until Obama. And using the Gore situation isn't a good one considering the issues there with the election.

And I never defended rioters. Stop trying to lump everyone that has an issue with the current administration in with rioters.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - Belsnickel - 08-06-2017, 03:26 PM