Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-06-2017, 07:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You mean apart from the birther movement, of which Trump was a part? I also haven't seen any people that could be taken seriously stating the 2016 election was illegitimate. Even with the issue of Russia, I haven't seen anyone say that this made the election illegitimate. I'm sure there are folks on the fringe saying it, because there always are people saying all sorts of weird shit, but that is the fringe. The birther movement was the fringe, and then they were put front and center.

As for Gore, again, that is a different issue entirely. The situation with that election was one that required the recounts and everything, and I can't blame Gore (and wouldn't blame Bush if the tables were turned) for saying that since the recounts were stopped by the courts and it is still truly unknown.
Slowly raises hand.

3 plus million vote gap.

Russians dabbled all up in election systems. 

Trump conveniently won states by a hair that swung the election his way.

I now have zero faith in any electronic voting machine now and would prefer a physical ballot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - NATI BENGALS - 08-06-2017, 09:43 PM