Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great economic news
(08-05-2017, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: More jobs being added, stock market going gangbusters, I even heard that wages are rising (albeit slowly).  I am very happy to see that the economy is continuing to grow!

While I am sure some of that is a result of businesses who are feeling optimistic that Trump will do *something* that helps them (tax reform, fewer regulations, etc) etc.) it makes me wonder what he *has* done to help.

So far, not much.

This seems to be more an extension of the Obama economy continuing it's record streak of growth.

Does anyone have anything specific that Trump has done to help the economy?

Or even a specific proposal?

[Image: jobs.jpg]

Good of you to report real news.
Of course we certainly can't have any of that says the mainstream media, not while Trump is in office.
Whether or not Trump has anything to do with the good economic news is irrelevant to the MSM... its the fact that reporting good news goes against their anti-Trump agenda.

You mentioned deregulation then proceed to question what Trump has done?
He repealed 14 of President Obama's signature regulations, leading to high confidence from business and consumers.

Then there's this...
Combined with further executive actions and formal delays, the amount of affected regulation could rise to $71.6 billion (net present value) and more than 64.2million hours of paperwork.

Read more: https://www.americanactionforum.org/insight/tracking-regulatory-modernization-trump-administration/#ixzz4p21Kopyw

MAGA baby!

Messages In This Thread
Great economic news - GMDino - 08-05-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Great economic news - GMDino - 08-05-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: Great economic news - Goalpost - 08-05-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: Great economic news - Bengalzona - 08-05-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Great economic news - Vlad - 08-06-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Great economic news - GMDino - 08-07-2017, 09:39 AM