Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-06-2017, 09:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Slowly raises hand.

3 plus million vote gap.

Russians dabbled all up in election systems. 

Trump conveniently won states by a hair that swung the election his way.

I now have zero faith in any electronic voting machine now and would prefer a physical ballot.

Here's my thing, the Russians a few years ago didn't know what the DNC was. Yet, miraculously, they were able to target their misinformation efforts down to the precinct level to hit the most advantageous areas. I think they had an effect on the outcome of the election, but I have zero doubt that the electoral college victory is legitimate. I think a group of people within this country aided Russia in their efforts to impact our election, but people still voted the way they did. People deal with misinformation all of the time from the parties, from interest groups, from "news sources" like the Daily Wire, Breitbart, Mother Jones, or Think Progress. What makes this different is it was a hostile action by a foreign government and someone in this country had to have helped them. That's the only issue at hand, for me.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - Belsnickel - 08-07-2017, 09:53 AM