Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-08-2015, 07:17 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: How could the fetus be kidnapping the mother if she chose to have sex without protection. That's like me signing up for the army and then saying I was kidnapped by them, because I think it's too tough. Unless the woman was raped then she should have taken a morning after pill, or got an abortion before the fetus was formed. Even if it was a rape the child committed no crime, and is innocent so no punishment (being killed) should be allowed to someone who didn't do anything.

So having sex gives consent for a pregnancy? Do you know how many abductees go willingly with their captors? It's the majority. That doesn't mean they consent to being held against their will after the fact.

There is no way you can convince me that the government should have a say in this matter. And apparently you feel they should. That's just the end of it there.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-08-2015, 07:22 PM