Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon and Malone catching eyes on first scrimmage (ESPN)
(08-05-2017, 07:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: With the way they're talking up Tra Carson on the website, I'd say it might be time for Hill to be worried since Mixon is looking good.  People keep saying we'll keep him because he's cheap and is good for the goal line carries, but I think this team is ready to move on from Hill and his happy feet, fumble away an entire organization/city/fan-base's glory-self.  

You do realize the reason folks are "talking up" Carson is because he's having to take extended snaps because Mixon has a bad heel and Gio is coming back from ACL. So ask yourself: In that scenario does it make sense that the team is more motivated to cut Hill because of Carson's extra reps. 

Hill is here and he's playing out his contract (unless traded). I remember folks saying we're gonna cut Benson to give Bernard Scott and Brian Leonard more touches or we're going to cut BJGE to give Burkhead and Gio more carries. The Bengals are going to hold on to the proven workhorse until someone else proves he can be that workhorse. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon and Malone catching eyes on first scrimmage (ESPN) - bfine32 - 08-07-2017, 01:40 PM