Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-08-2015, 07:53 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always find this argument interesting. As if deciding to terminate a pregnancy is somehow avoiding consequences. Then we hear the same side talking of the emotional toll abortions can have. Not to mention the monetary costs, and of course the potential physical ones as well. But no, it's avoiding any consequences to have an abortion.

And yes, an unwanted pregnancy is a denial of liberties. Rationalize it however you want, doesn't change what it is.

And for the record, I find abortion morally reprehensible. I wish there was no need for it in this world and would love nothing more than to see it abolished. I feel aborting an unwanted pregnancy is a cop out and should never be done just for that reason. I just do not feel it is the place of our government to do so and there are many steps we should take to decrease the needs for abortions that would do better for our country and protect out citizenry more than banning abortion.

How are fetus imposing on the rights of the mothers? If they aren't then they are not taking away any liberties. At that point when their not taking any liberties it's a burden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Brownshoe - 08-08-2015, 07:56 PM