Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-07-2017, 08:02 PM)samhain Wrote: Honestly I don't thin the Japanese have much of a military at all.  They mostly depend on us and have since WWII.  We dismantled their military after that.  I have heard they are ramping it back up, though if I'm not mistaken.

And it wouldn't take the Japanese long to assemble a tremendous force.  Their entire culture is based on honor and discipline.  I had a couple of Japanese friends in college.  One, in particular, Tomoo.  Tomoo or (Tom, as he liked to be called) was a Mathematics major.  He told me that when he was young, he was very mediocre in math.  His father would make him do calisthenics, and whip him with a cane, just for wrong answers on his homework.  Tom went on to not only graduate with his Bachelors in Math, but went on to eventually get his Ph. D. in Mathematics.  He really enjoyed music.  When I would drop by his dorm room, he would have some crazy high beat music playing on his electronic keyboard.  His face would be all aglow.  He pulled out a note book with an entire page of calculations on it.  He said, actually, this song is that equation in musical form.  

Now, if Tom could rise to the talent level that he has, with just an "average" intelligence.  How do you think the best and brightest perform in the Japanese culture?  I think that if the Japanese ever went military, they would have a formidable force in very little time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - SunsetBengal - 08-07-2017, 08:37 PM