Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Is Donald Trump Still So Horribly Witless About the World?
(08-08-2017, 10:13 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He was born with a gold spoon in his mouth and has been coddled.

He is a man child with no introspection who hasn't had to earn or work for much in his life. He is under the illusion that everything he has accomplished has been solely his accomplishment while ignoring the fact he has been privileged. I think some wealthy people have kids and have no idea how to raise a child and use money to solve all of obstacles while raising their child as a result that child has no perspective on real world issues and problems because why would they need to? It doesn't and never will apply to them the same way it will for the common man.

How can you know what it's like to experience something unless you lived through it or similar experiences? You can try to understand but you won't ever really know and it's your life experiences that ultimately make us who we are. Trump got to pick his life experiences and a result he doesn't know much. He has lived an easy life that's all good for him but don't try to run my country and tell me you understand when he wouldn't know hardship if it was tattooed to his retina.

Why is Donald Trump witless about most things? Simple he was never put in a position where he needed to learn and he was never the type of person to value knowledge so he isn't going to pursue it on his own.

Exactly what I said before the election:  He's clueless and has no desire to learn...that's for the people he hires.  His job is to be Trump.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Is Donald Trump Still So Horribly Witless About the World? - GMDino - 08-08-2017, 10:32 AM