Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTE Solution To Prevent The End Of The NFL?
(08-08-2017, 11:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was thinking more of a public outcry or the law getting involved or something like that.

As far as CTE, that doesn't make much sense to me because they do brain scans on people to find traumatic brain injuries.

I think that NFL players should be allowed to smoke lots of weed since weed grows back missing brain cells and heals damaged parts.
But some brain damage would be visible, and if it's bad enough to be visible, then it should obviously call to stop a player's career.

I'll admit that I don't have much knowledge of CTE, but it seems like it would have to start in edges of the brain from banging against the skull and then it spreads to the rest of the brain, so you wouldn't be able to see where it spreads, but you would be able to see the initial damage.

I agree but I'm thinking the public outcry might get to be too much or that the government might step in.

Thing is, the average NFL player lives longer than your average Joe.  

The best thing the league can do is put in the research so players can make an informed decision.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CTE Solution To Prevent The End Of The NFL? - Whatever - 08-08-2017, 12:31 PM