Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
The United States calls China and says, "Hey man what's up? I've got a little problem and I would really appreciate it if you could take care of it for me. There's this little guy in North Korea, yeah, I need you to take him out in the next 7 days. If not, I'm going to have to do it and put in my own puppet government. Please be a dear and take care of this little problem for me, thank you."

After that phone call, the United States calls South Korea and says, "Hey y'all, we share your little problem and maybe if you could send one of your guys over here, we can develop a plan of attack. I'm thinking we open a hole about 5 miles wide on the eastern most part of The North's side of the DMZ. This will allow your military to push north past Pyongyang and swing around to the west cutting off any kind of retreat."

The the United States says, "We are hoping China will take care of it and we gave them 7 days but if they don't, you do what I said before and we will destroy North Koreas coastal defenses, land our troops and push east to Pyongyang. Once we meet up north of the North's capital, we'll take the city together and we'll allow you to march in first taking the credt."

Sound good?

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-08-2017, 03:48 PM