Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-08-2015, 09:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I never denied it was. Merely said that was irrelevant to my argument. I've never stated my actual position on personhood for an embryo/fetus because of the irrelevance. And lastly, my statement wasn't calling it a person, merely pointing out that something can be caused unwittingly and passively.

But leaving the decision to those involved leaves the government out of deciding one over the other. The decision to abort for the vast majority of women that choose to do so is a very difficult one and the potential child is thought about in that process (no matter how much people like to claim it isn't) over and over. It is not a decision that is taken lightly and one that is best left in the hands of those involved rather than a third party making a blanket ruling.

The government was made to protect people from other people. Meaning it's protecting the life of the fetus from the mother. No person should have the right to be able to kill another person just because it's a burden to them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Brownshoe - 08-08-2015, 09:23 PM