Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest victory and worst loss
(08-08-2017, 08:38 PM)packerbacker Wrote: In your history of being Bengal fans what is the happiest you have been over a Bengals win and the most heartbreaking loss?

Best Victory is a Tie...Both AFC CHAMPIONSHIP WINS and knowing Bengals Going To Super Bowl.  Also after Bengals started so bad in 1970, my Dad a season ticket holder.  Watching them beat Patriots and QB Joe Kapp who year before had taken Vikings to Super Bowl. Outside Riverfront after the game, all the fans shocked and happy the Bengals of 1968 expansion in AFL and 1970 being first year in NFL, BENGALS GOING TO PLAY-OFFS IN JUST THEIR THIRD YEAR.  I was with my Dad, Brother, maybe my Mom. A GREAT FAMILY MOMENT.  My Brother soon to be drafted had already enlisted in Air Force and went in early in 1971. One Last, Great, Family Moment was Bengals beating Patriots to Win AFC Central in 1970. Those Family things priceless.

I CAN TELL YOU THE UGLIEST WAY TO LOSE EVER....The 2015 Season Play-Off Game in THE JUNGLE against Pittsburg Steelers.  When McCarron hit AJ Green for Touchdown with little time left on clock, Bengals SHOULD HAVE won first play-off game since 1990 season.  What Bengals did in the last 60 seconds is still the MOST STUPID football I have ever seen.  Bengals were STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.  ....NOTHING COMPARES TO IT as far as STUPID WAY TO LOSE.....NOTHING. ....I don't want to hear Pittsburg this, or Pittsburg that, or we were robbed.....Truth is, Bengals were DUMB and DUMBER......Most STUPID last 60 seconds of football I have ever seen. ....Too Bad, McCarron to AJ Green should have won the game and ended this NO PLAY-OFF WIN SINCE 1990 Season GARBAGE.   ....The Players, Coaches and Jungle Fans lost all focus in that game, ending in no focus last 60 seconds and Big Ben didn't even have to make a comeback. Bengals just gave them stupid penalty after stupid penalty in last seconds to give Steelers an easy Game Winning Field Goal......Most Out Of Control, Lack Of Focus, STUPID LOSS I have ever seen.....A Fumble is a physical mistake. Burfict and Pacman running around out of focus and those dumb penalties are mental mistakes. Physical mistakes happen, but those mental mistakes are the worst possible way to lose. Turning a 65 yard field goal into a 35 yard field on free penalty yards. Talk about lack of focus and forgetting the game situation. Most STUPID Bengal Loss EVER.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greatest victory and worst loss - Mer - 08-09-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: Greatest victory and worst loss - kevin - 08-09-2017, 06:35 AM
RE: Greatest victory and worst loss - CJD - 08-09-2017, 07:49 AM