Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-08-2015, 10:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Incorrect.  You place your child's life in danger by not getting them vaccinated.  You should not be allowed to do so by your own troll logic.  You condemn your child to death by not allowing them to receive necessary medical care because of your personal or religious beliefs.  By your own troll logic this should not be allowed.

Quite simply you and people like you only care about "children" when they're in the womb.  After that they're the parents problem to deal with as they see fit.  Your viewpoint is as myopic as it is contradictory and inane.  But please keep making "points", it makes the job of intelligent rational people that much easier.

Where do you find this nonsense?

My kids are vaccinated but we made sure our doctors weren't using any cost cutting methods.  

Sorry I can't be like you and so quickly to trust random needles being stuck into my kids.  Using whatever cost cutting methods they can to save a buck.    Before my kids are injected with anything we know what they are using and how they are providing.  

every parent has the right to decide this, they don't have the right to flat out murder their child.    Not getting a vaccine will not kill you.

I can see since your down to name calling and changing the topic that your admitting we are correct on abortions.

Glad your coming around, there is hope for you yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-08-2015, 10:17 PM