Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-09-2017, 10:21 PM)jason Wrote: I don't think North Korea is going to hit anything. Iran sure as hell isn't... But if North Korea could hit Chicago it would suck pretty bad in Ohio. No? Personally I'd rather go out in an instant than deal with the radiation slowly.

Not with their current warheads it wouldnt matter that much. They are basically the equivalent of what was dropped on Japan, which is way smaller than the warheads us and Russia could deliver. Now if their warheads hit one of the nuclear power plants in Illinois, then we got problems. Or if they someday develop ones like we have, then yeah, not good.

Part of me hopes they try to strike us either at Guam or here. Of course very little to no casualties though. I believe there is no chance of diplomacy working with fatboy over there, unlike his father, even if China brings more pressure. The world cant afford them to have a massive stockpile of nukes. Its time to end him and that regime once and for all imo. Just hope it could be done with minimum amount of life loss on our side and South Korea.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - Millhouse - 08-10-2017, 01:25 AM