Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your first pick this year?
(08-08-2015, 09:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I meant Marshawn as my first pick. I would rather get a good QB than waste my pick on another injured player. I will probably take a RB depending on what's available. I keep getting the first pick and I hate it. I would rather pick third or fourth.

I'm with you, love picking 7-10, always get 2 really good players. I had pick 9 this year and ended up with Bell and D. Thomas with the first 2 and if it makes you feel any better a guy took Rodgers at 6 in my league and still ended up with one of the better teams in the league imo. (Until Foster went down atleast).  

If you feel Rodgers is your best option then go for it because no way he makes it to your pick in 2 but I would still likely go RB just because I like having that big point RB that you feel comfortable with every week. Still could get some solid pickups at RB later on though, I drafted REALLY early but we had guys like Forsett, Hill, Ingram, Morris going in 3. Gordon, Miller, Stewart and Gore in round 4. Then you have some guys you can take a chance on and get solid value later on like Joseph Randle, Andre Ellington, Todd Gurley, Latavius Murray Carlos Hyde, Tevin Coleman, TJ Yeldon and maybe even a guy like Ameer Abdullah who is making some noise in camp with Bell injured. 

I think RB is really deep with a ton of potential this year so yea if you feel Rodgers is worth it you can fill out your team in rounds 3-6 with really solid RB's, probably even grab a WR like Dez if he was around in 2 over a RB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your first pick this year? - BobJones4980 - 08-08-2015, 11:48 PM