Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought of the Day: 10 years from now, will Mixon still be vilified?
(08-10-2017, 09:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: That's why I didn't even bring that part up in my original post.
How well or poor a person is at his or her job shouldn't determine whether they are a good person or bad person.
But yes, I agree that most national people will act like nothing ever happened if he's a star, yet bring it up constantly if he struggles on or off the field.

The "How he performs" part could tangent off in hard to predict ways.

Say he turns out to be a DUD like 3rd overall pick in the 1st round Trent Richardson yet stays out of trouble.

Do people pile on the woman hitting incident more because he performs like a DUD or does he just get "forgotten" ?

Being a Star Magnifies his Media attention which in turn could lead to the incident being reported more than if he is a "forgotten" DUD.

His attitude and how he carries himself may matter most.

Does he have that Lawrence Phillip's style look in his face that he is always moments away from getting into trouble or does he give off a more pleasant, grown up aura ?

He has some control over how well it plays out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought of the Day: 10 years from now, will Mixon still be vilified? - depthchart - 08-10-2017, 10:47 AM