Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota governor calls mosque bombing 'act of terrorism'
(08-10-2017, 12:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: There is "political speak" and there is whatever it is that Trump does.

He's not prepared to handle the job he has, nor can he communicate in even the simplest way.  Which, by the way, is the only way he communicates.

Again, anyone who thinks he isn't worse than the vast majority of politicians is in the minority.  I don't feel the need to provide more examples and defend that stance.

And, really, NONE OF THAT has to do with a church being targeted and the POTUS not saying one word about it.

You keep mentioning this as if I haven't agreed that Trump spews garbage from his mouth. Our point of contention is that I think other politicians end up at the same garbage point, but they just use political speak and prettier words and turns of phrase to make it sound elegant.

You have two cars street racing..
One's a rusty, molding PoS.
One's a really nice muscle car.

Both drivers are still in the wrong because street racing is illegal.
Just because something is done much nicer doesn't make it less wrong.

- - - - - - - - - -

If every POTUS was expected to say something about everything, then they'd never have time to do anything else. So they focus on the really big things, and the things that effects their voter base. That's not unique. It's politics.

Remember when the homeless white military veteran got beaten to death in Philadelphia by two black women and their four young children outside of a gas station? On video? You probably don't. The POTUS never said shit about it, heck, it was barely on the news.

But feeding into a lie about a "gentle giant" with their "hands up" who could have been his son? Oh, sure he made time for that, also made time to invite people who were rioting, looting, burning buildings, and assassinating police, to the White House... because he knew his voter base. Politicians.

The only difference is I think they're both awful, you somehow believe that your group's shit doesn't stink, thus you must feed your hatred towards one man to keep you distracted from your hypocrisy of blind support for your party.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota governor calls mosque bombing 'act of terrorism' - TheLeonardLeap - 08-10-2017, 12:20 PM