Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals Friday Game TV Info IN Dayton Ohio Area
(08-10-2017, 03:13 AM)grampahol Wrote: Well, I was born and raised in Dayton, but I now live in Columbia South Carolina.. C'mon man! What channel here carries the game? Don't tell me none.. I already know that...

NFL NETWORK at 1 AM eastern standard time late Friday Night or early Saturday Morning. ....They will air it again Tuesday at 1 PM in the afternoon....

So in South Carolina you can watch this and about every NFL preseason game on NFL NETWORK, or wherever any of you may live in USA. 

There are also some computer streaming sites, such as WatchSports, if you don't have NFL Network.  They can sometimes mess up your computer, but if you quickly unplug computer and if lap top also take the battery out and back in, this reboot should get computer back on track. I have streamed some good games on computer, as good as watching on TV in some cases.

AGAIN....in and around Dayton Ohio area it is 7:30 PM Friday Night on ABC Channel 22
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Friday Game TV Info IN Dayton Ohio Area - kevin - 08-10-2017, 12:27 PM