Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
(08-10-2017, 03:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I better get a point in before this thread gets locked.

I agree to a certain point.  But to the people that let him get to ya, why?  At the end of the day, this place is just a message board.  If we can't come here and have a little fun now and then, what good is it?  You gotta have the good with the bad, the ying to the yang. Don't get me wrong, I love this place.  A lot of you folks are like friends to me.  Wyche, your one of the good ones around here and I always look forward to your posts, Fred was another one I looked forward to reading. I don't know....Fred was the type of user where you either liked him or you didn't. there wasn't any middle ground.  there's a few other around here like that.  If you've spent any amount of time here, you probably know who they are. you either like them or you don't.  If I don't like some one here, I just choose to ignore them.  Others like Fred, I enjoyed reading.  I agreed with a lot of what he said.  His logic was.....logical.  :)  

Good points man, and thanks for the compliment.  As you know, I really enjoy shootin the shit about music and such with you a great deal.  I also enjoy your thoughts on the team as well.  I can't say there is really anyone on here I don't like even though I may read their opinion as some alien concept from left field, fred included. I have had some good convo with him in several other forums on this board many times over.  The only thing that really irked me with him, were the personal insults.  Hey, we all tend to exaggerate, and even use extreme hyperbole/sarcasm to make points at times, and that's all well and good.  However, when you call someone essentially a dumbass for disagreeing, I tend to draw the line.  

fred never insulted me here, and I never really had a problem with him.....but he took shots at my family on the old board, and that wasn't cool.  Joking or not.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-10-2017, 03:54 PM